Blogging looks a lot easier than it is. You not only have to find your niche and be creative and different but you also need to know a little bit about design, search engine optimization (SEO) and HTML, to name just a few.
It can be a bit overwhelming but if you do your research and remain open-minded and willing to learn, you will get there! We’re eager to share the top five websites that are the authority on all things blogging.
1. ProBlogger is owned and operated by Darren Rowse (aka the Blogging Authority). This site is absolutely necessary if you want to learn how to grow your blog and maximize the way you promote yourself and your content.
2. CopyBlogger teaches you how to “build an audience that builds your business.” This site gives you content marketing advice and copywriting tips that will launch your blog heads above the rest.
3. SEOmoz is an SEO blog with articles from the benefits of guest blogging to content analysis. Every single article that you’ll find on this site is informative and will have you changing the way you look at your subject matter.
4. Write to Done promotes blogging inspiration as well as an assortment of step-by-step posts. As you can imagine by the name, WTD focuses on the art and craft of writing.
5. YoungPrePro is a collection of advice on freelance writing, writing tips, guest blogging, how to make money writing, and more. It’s a great resource if you want to learn how to write for traffic and monetization. Bamidele Onibalusi may be young but he knows what he’s talking about.
Tells us: what blogs motivate you? Are you more geared to look at blogs like the ones mentioned here or do you look toward fellow bloggers in your niche for inspiration?