It’s that time again! We’re getting ready to bring on a fresh new set of interns! Our internship program has been flourishing the past year, and we are so grateful that we’ve had the opportunity to work with some amazing people thus far and see them grow.
We are looking for interns for a 3-month (unpaid) assignment. You will have the opportunity to work with leaders from both the online world and the beauty and fashion industry, as well as develop your social media skills.
We’re looking for motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic interns.
We are a virtual company so you’ll be working from your favorite virtual location like your living room or Starbucks!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Content development – Create weekly educational & informative articles for the iFabbo blog and/or reach out to iFabbo Brand Members to conduct interviews
- Working knowledge of WordPress and Photoshop
- SEO & SEM optimization – Help improve the visibility of the iFabbo site
- iFabbo SHOP customer relations – Reach out to members and assist with any issues they are facing withing the SHOP
- Oversee and handle Twitter chats
- Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook development – Expand iFabbo’s following on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook by tweeting, pinning and posting (daily) relevant images and articles to the iFabbo accounts
- Ability to work at least 10 hours a week.
- Creativity and a sense of humor is a must!
- Intern needs to be deadline driven, a self-starter, detail-oriented and a multi-tasker.
If you want to gain experience and sharpen your skill set working in the online fashion and beauty world, send us your resume and include “iFabbo Internship” in the subject line, along with your desired start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attention to detail is paramount.