Do you love the fashion and beauty industry?
Do you want to start or enhance your social media career and work for a very cool, hip, fast growing international company?
Are you an independent worker with the ability to take on multiple tasks and run with them?
Are you fun, smart, detail-oriented and easy to work with?
If so, we want to speak with you!
We are looking for 1 to 2 interns for a 3-month (unpaid) assignment, to work along-side the founders of iFabbo as we grow our organization. You will have the opportunity to work with leaders from both the online world and the beauty and fashion industry.
We’re looking for motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic interns.
We are a virtual company so you’ll be working from your favorite virtual location like your living room or Starbucks!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Content development – Create weekly educational & informative articles for the iFabbo blog and/or reach out to iFabbo Brand Members to conduct interviews
- SEO & SEM optimization – Help improve the visibility of the iFabbo site
- iFabbo SHOP client outreach – Reach out to brands for product placement in our new SHOP
- Pinterest & Facebook development – Expand iFabbo’s following on Pinterest and Facebook by pinning and posting (daily) relevant images and articles to the iFabbo accounts
- Creativity and a sense of humor is a must!
- Intern needs to be deadline driven and a self-starter.
If you want to gain experience and sharpen your skill set working in the online fashion and beauty world, send us your resume and include “iFabbo Internship” in the subject line, along with your desired start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attention to detail is paramount.