This week, we welcome back iFabbo Favorites of the Week for the New Year. Along with your fellow iFabbo members, we’re eager to bring you some fabulous beauty, fashion, and lifestyle links worth reading.
- According to Gem shows off two amazing products by Natural Hero that relieve your muscle aches after a long day of physical activity.
- Lippy Lucie has found five Cheap but Chic items your face and wallet will thank you for.
- Not motivated to organize your closet? Moi Contre La Vie has three tips to get you started.
- Discovering Beauty makes it easy to get quick and beautiful brows!
- Glitter Mama Wishes gives you a head start on the Spring/Summer ’13 Fashion Trends.
Do you want your blog post featured on iFabbo? We do the link love weekly, so arm yourself with your best post from the specified week, head on over to our Facebook Page and submit it!
The deadline for this week’s submissions is Friday, January 25th at 6pm EST. No posts submitted after the deadline will be considered.
In order for your post to be considered, follow the instructions below:
- You must have the iFabbo seal displayed on your website, and it must link back to our site. You probably did this already when you were first issued your seal, but be sure to double check it!
- Please make sure all submitted links are Beauty, Fashion, or Lifestyle related.
- Submit only ONE post for consideration.
- Post must be “work-safe” and contain nothing vulgar.
- “Like” iFabbo on Facebook.
- The submitted post must have been posted on your blog the week of January 19th to January 25th.
- Make sure you post the link here. If your submission isn’t in the right spot, we might miss it.