- Being Zhenya gives us a two in one. She shares her fabulous country style inspired wedding outfit and a review of Ageless Derma’s Satin Lip Gloss in Cranberry.
- Did you miss the 2013 Emmy Awards? Lush Fab Glam gives us the break down of the best dressed at the event!
- In need of a simple polka dot nail design? Our External World shares a design she created for her weekly nail art challenge.
- Fall is finally here! See what Inspirations and Celebrations and other fab beauty bloggers says about their favorite Fall trends.
Do you want your blog post featured on iFabbo? We do the link love weekly, so arm yourself with your best post and follow our directions below or click here
The deadline for the weekly submissions is Friday, 6 pm EDT. No posts submitted after the deadline will be considered.
In order for your post to be considered, follow the instructions below:
- You must have the iFabbo seal displayed on your website and it must link back to our site. You probably did this already when you were first issued your seal, but be sure to double check it! Badges can be found here!
- Please make sure all submitted links are Beauty or Fashion related.
- “Like” iFabbo on Facebook.
- Submit only ONE post for consideration.
- Post must be “work-safe” and contain nothing vulgar.
- The submitted post must have been posted on your blog the week of that particular week! The specific dates will be announced on our Facebook page!
- Make sure you post the link underneath the “Submission Call” on our Facebook page. If your submission isn’t in the right spot, we might miss it.
- The Winners will be announced with name and links on our social media sites and blog every Monday!
Have you heard about the iFabbo Social Media Conference? Join us in San Francisco on October 12th, 2013, for an exclusive one-of-a-kind experience. Click here for more details!