For this week’s edition of “Favorites of the Week” we’re talking DIY beauty, the best dressed in Cannes and of course beauty product reviews.
- YUKLUISTYLE – a UK Beauty & Fashion Blog written by Nicol Wong, gives us an introduction of the next big thing in the world of beauty: DD Creams! You heard right! What is it all about? Find out on her post: DD Creams?
- Pale bodies no more! Learn how to overcome your fear of self-tanner by using a wash-off bronzer from Beautisol! Stephanie of Makeuprshutup tells you all about it in her post: Attention all my pale sisters. You need Beautisol!
- When celebrities go to the Cannes Film Festival, it can only mean one thing! Designer dress show-down! Aleesa of Glam me up gives you the rundown of the best dresses seen this year showcasing a lot of print, “Print-Tastic in Cannes“, so to speak!
- If you want a DIY beauty treatment, keep reading! Christina-Lauren of Inspirations & Celebrations gives us the inside scoop on how to prepare a Honey Lemon Mask.
- Ray of Primed with Prettiness, shares with us her thoughts on Revlon’s Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stains. Are you as “Smitten” as she is?
Do you want your blog post featured on iFabbo? We do the link love weekly, so arm yourself with your best post and follow our directions below or click here
The deadline for the weekly submissions is Friday, 6 pm EDT. No posts submitted after the deadline will be considered.
In order for your post to be considered, follow the instructions below:
- You must have the iFabbo seal displayed on your website and it must link back to our site. You probably did this already when you were first issued your seal, but be sure to double check it! Badges can be found here!
- Please make sure all submitted links are Beauty or Fashion related.
- “Like” iFabbo on Facebook.
- Submit only ONE post for consideration.
- Post must be “work-safe” and contain nothing vulgar.
- The submitted post must have been posted on your blog the week of that particular week! The specific dates will be announced on our Facebook page!
- Make sure you post the link underneath the “Submission Call” on our Facebook page. If your submission isn’t in the right spot, we might miss it.
- The Winners will be announced with name and links on our social media sites and blog every Monday!