In our industry, one of the most exciting times of year is the Awards season. We relish in the gossip, the parties and most of all, the fashion and makeup. After last week’s 86th annual Academy Awards, it seems that the fervor for the content these shows provide has no signs of slowing. Before the rise of social media, this talk was only relegated to mainly our TV’s but bloggers have changed that. Now, everyone has their own individual and spoken take on the big star studded night. This week’s blog posts speak to that individual take, and vary from a “get the look” story to fashion recaps, beauty trends and more!
This week’s favorites are:
Nothing to Wear showed us how to recreate the look of our favorite Oscar fashions in 3 easy steps from gown, to shoes and accessories.
Lush Fab Glam recapped the best in beauty from our favorite stars and showcased all the best trends from purple lips, pale pink and winged eyeliner.
Aleesa, editor at Glam Me Up provided a total fashion breakdown, highlighting the most gorgeous styles of the night.
Blogger Lillian at Beauty and The Snob not only wrote about the best fashion at the recent London Fashion week, she gave her makeup choices to go with them.
Inspirations and Celebrations tells us five fabulous beauty tips for looking gorgeous every day, and they’re all great ones!
Do you want to see your own blog post featured on iFabbo? So do we, and we link the love weekly so arm yourself with your best post from the specified week, head on over to our Facebook Page and submit it! You could see your story picked as one of the favorites of the week.
The deadline for this week’s submissions is Friday, March 14th 2014 at 8pm EST. No posts submitted after the deadline will be considered.
In order for your post to be considered, follow the instructions below:
- You must have the iFabbo seal displayed on your website, and it must link back to our site. You probably did this already when you were first issued your seal, but be sure to double check it!
- Please make sure all submitted links are Beauty, Fashion, or Lifestyle related.
- Submit only ONE post for consideration.
- Post must be “work-safe” and contain nothing vulgar.
- “Like” iFabbo on Facebook.
- The submitted post must have been posted on your blog the week of Monday, March 10th 2014 through Friday, March 14th, 2014.
- Make sure you post the link under the Submission Call post on our facebook page. If your submission isn’t in the right spot, we might miss it.