We here at iFabbo love seeing what’s on bloggers’ minds weekly. From latest blog posts, to new products on Facebook, and Twitter review shout outs, there’s always a plethora of opinions, and fresh content to go around. This week we’re featuring some fresh and very varied ideas. From unique travel tips coming straight from the Great Wall of China, to ways to perfect a cat eye, and a fun, Spring manicure.
In this week’s favorites:
- Curated Cool finds the coolest part of the Great Wall of China, and walks across it in heels with remarkable ease.
- Sweet JellyBean beauty blogger Donah, shows us how to perfect a cat eye.
- Our External World gives us a fun, fresh take on nail art for the Spring season.
- Suma of The Fashion Beauty Junkie rocks the astronomy shirt trend, and takes pictures that exude not just style, but sincerity.
Do you want to see your own blog post featured on iFabbo? So do we, and we link the love weekly so arm yourself with your best post from the specified week, head on over to our Facebook Page and submit it! You could see your story picked as one of the favorites of the week.
The deadline for this week’s submissions is Friday, April 4th 2014 at 8pm EST. No posts submitted after the deadline will be considered.
In order for your post to be considered, follow the instructions below:
- You must have the iFabbo seal displayed on your website, and it must link back to our site. You probably did this already when you were first issued your seal, but be sure to double check it!
- Please make sure all submitted links are Beauty, Fashion, or Lifestyle related.
- Submit only ONE post for consideration.
- Post must be “work-safe” and contain nothing vulgar.
- “Like” iFabbo on Facebook.
- The submitted post must have been posted on your blog this week of Monday, March 24th 2014 through Friday, March 28th, 2014.
- Make sure you post the link under the Submission Call post on our facebook page. If your submission isn’t in the right spot, we might miss it.