We are all dying of spring fever, from one of the coldest, longest winters that has clearly long overstayed its welcome. In most parts of the world, people are STILL getting bombarded with freezing temperatures and even snow storms, and as the season yearns to change, so do we. For all of us this is an exciting change in season, and for bloggers it’s a new chapter. A chapter filled with the promise of new inspiration. Our bloggers are also clearly dreaming of spring, and what it will bring with it, including new beauty trends, fashion statements that scream springtime, and the always popular wedding season.
- Seepz of Savoir Style dreams of springtime trends, and illustrates both splurge and steal options that rock.
- We loved learning about all the benefits of avocado for our hair and skin from Tips For Natural Beauty blogger, Dima.
- Over at The Hearts Delight, Stella beautifully showcases what makes bridal salon The Perfect Bride just so perfect, from the atmosphere to the amazing dresses she tested out.
- Zhenya at Being Zhenya writes about her passion for blogging, answers some fun questions and doles out her own advice for would be bloggers!
Do you want to see your own blog post featured on iFabbo? So do we, and we link the love weekly so arm yourself with your best post from the specified week, head on over to our Facebook Page and submit it! You could see your story picked as one of the favorites of the week.
The deadline for this week’s submissions is Friday, March 21st 2014 at 8pm EST. No posts submitted after the deadline will be considered.
In order for your post to be considered, follow the instructions below:
- You must have the iFabbo seal displayed on your website, and it must link back to our site. You probably did this already when you were first issued your seal, but be sure to double check it!
- Please make sure all submitted links are Beauty, Fashion, or Lifestyle related.
- Submit only ONE post for consideration.
- Post must be “work-safe” and contain nothing vulgar.
- “Like” iFabbo on Facebook.
- The submitted post must have been posted on your blog this week of Monday, March 17th 2014 through Friday, March 21st, 2014.
- Make sure you post the link under the Submission Call post on our facebook page. If your submission isn’t in the right spot, we might miss it.