For this edition of iFotW, we got three awesome posts to share. You’ll learn about an incredible organization, face masks that’ll make your skin glow, and a must-have pressed powder.
- Haute Cocktail shares about an amazing organization aimed to help women overcome poverty named Bottomless Closet NYC.
- In search of a face mask to try next? Bamboozle Beauty reviews three face masks that will show great results.
- Vanity No Apologizes breaks down what all the rave is for Rimmel’s London Stay Matte Pressed Powder.
Do you want your blog post featured on iFabbo? We do the link love weekly, so arm yourself with your best post and follow our directions below or click here
The deadline for the weekly submissions is Friday, 6 pm EDT. No posts submitted after the deadline will be considered.
In order for your post to be considered, follow the instructions below:
- You must have the iFabbo seal displayed on your website and it must link back to our site. You probably did this already when you were first issued your seal, but be sure to double check it! Badges can be found here!
- Please make sure all submitted links are Beauty or Fashion related.
- “Like” iFabbo on Facebook.
- Submit only ONE post for consideration.
- Post must be “work-safe” and contain nothing vulgar.
- The submitted post must have been posted on your blog the week of that particular week! The specific dates will be announced on our Facebook page!
- Make sure you post the link underneath the “Submission Call” on our Facebook page. If your submission isn’t in the right spot, we might miss it.
- The Winners will be announced with name and links on our social media sites and blog every Monday!