Welcome back to another week of iFabbo’s favorite posts. For most of us, this was the first full week back to school or work since the holidays, and that can be a drag! That’s why we cannot wait to spice things up and share these posts with you all!
- Beaut Chic is wrapping up the 2013 year with her favorite beauty pieces in her Makeup Edit. She’s got 6 “holy-grail” makeup items that she says are here to stay. What do you think?
- New year, new job? That’s what Krysti from Beauty by Krysti was thinking with this post on Interview Attire. She offers up her advice for dressing the part to land that job!
- Mayuri from Vanity Unravelled is showing off a pricey beauty gift, Artistry Essentials Moisture Intense Masque. Go see what she thinks about this whipped masque.
- The new trend in fashion s all about jumbo pearls, according to Chanel! Aida from Bonjour Chica is letting us in on this fashion statement for Spring/Summer 2014!
That’s all we have for this week! Keep your fabulous submissions coming!
One more thing: PLEASE, please remember to add the iFabbo Badge to you sidebar if you’d like to be included in the Favorites of the Week! We have so many excellent submissions coming in, but have to turn them away because they don’t meet the requirements!
Do you want your blog post featured on iFabbo? We do the link love weekly, so arm yourself with your best post from the specified week, head on over to our Facebook Page and submit it!
The deadline for this week’s submissions is Friday, January 17, 2014 at 8pm EST. No posts submitted after the deadline will be considered.
In order for your post to be considered, follow the instructions below:
- You must have the iFabbo seal displayed on your website, and it must link back to our site. You probably did this already when you were first issued your seal, but be sure to double check it!
- Please make sure all submitted links are Beauty, Fashion, or Lifestyle related.
- Submit only ONE post for consideration.
- Post must be “work-safe” and contain nothing vulgar.
- “Like” iFabbo on Facebook.
- The submitted post must have been posted on your blog the week of January 13, 2014 through January 17, 2014.
- Make sure you post the link under the Submission Call post on our facebook page. If your submission isn’t in the right spot, we might miss it.