As bloggers, reviewers and writers, it’s important to stay true to our creative voice, no matter what job we hold or what story we’re writing. As messengers of beauty and fashion, we are trying to convey something to our audience, whether it is showing a look that can be shopped, how to apply a smoky eye, or detailing a product that should be on everyone’s wish list this month. In that spririt, this week’s messages tell us all about fabulous new makeup items and smart ways to shop, and we can’t wait to share those stories with you:
Seepz at That Sassy Girl shows us how she styles a skater skirt.
Over at Being Zhenya, personal style and beauty blogger Zhenya gives us a taste of thrifting Minneapolis style, and wears her Abercrombie and Fitch find in two different ways.
Sweet JellyBean blogger Donah reviews the Em pillow plush lip balm and not only covers the item in detail but provides some amazing pictures of the lip product and its fabulous color payoff.
Mary Valentin of MV Beauty recaps the Color Workshop Holiday Makeup kit she received with the eyeshadow, lipstick and nail polish included. A great way to get creative.
Do you want your blog post featured on iFabbo? We do the link love weekly, so arm yourself with your best post from the specified week, head on over to our Facebook Page and submit it!
The deadline for this week’s submissions is Friday, February 14th, 2014 at 8pm EST. No posts submitted after the deadline will be considered.
In order for your post to be considered, follow the instructions below:
- You must have the iFabbo seal displayed on your website, and it must link back to our site. You probably did this already when you were first issued your seal, but be sure to double check it!
- Please make sure all submitted links are Beauty, Fashion, or Lifestyle related.
- Submit only ONE post for consideration.
- Post must be “work-safe” and contain nothing vulgar.
- “Like” iFabbo on Facebook.
- The submitted post must have been posted on your blog the week of Monday, February 10th, 2014 through Friday, February 14th, 2014.
- Make sure you post the link under the Submission Call post on our facebook page. If your submission isn’t in the right spot, we might miss it.