Bloggers, we all know that one of the most important things when talking to the world and a specific audience, is our voice and our message. We relay information, whether that be editorial, sponsored content, or just describing our pure love for something we used. In the end, if we’ve done the job right, the reader walks away with something they didn’t know before they turned to you.
This week there was lots of amazing new content to read, and it was great seeing how much thought was put into each message and story that was shared. Between finding out details and experiences about a new shower gel, to Maybelline eyeliner pens, and a great boyfriend jean look, bloggers were primed and ready for review!
Here are the favorites from this week:
Blogger Dollie at Indian Shringar gets into just what makes the Korres Fig shower gel her new favorite shower product.
Vanity Unravelled’s, Mayuri gets in depth with her review of the Maybelline color shadow crayon for Kohls. Describing and sharing every bit of information you might want to know from packaging details, to benefits, and of course her own experience with it.
Over at Norah Loves Makeup, Norah writes about MVO face oil, and mist, and just how important these types of products can be during an especially brutal winter like this one.
Krystin at Girl in Betsey shows us her boyfriend jeans style for spring in a multitude of ways and highlights where to shop her items.
Do you want your blog post featured on iFabbo? We do the link love weekly, so arm yourself with your best post from the specified week, head on over to our Facebook Page and submit it!
The deadline for this week’s submissions is Friday, February 28th, 2014 at 8pm EST. No posts submitted after the deadline will be considered.
In order for your post to be considered, follow the instructions below:
- You must have the iFabbo seal displayed on your website, and it must link back to our site. You probably did this already when you were first issued your seal, but be sure to double check it!
- Please make sure all submitted links are Beauty, Fashion, or Lifestyle related.
- Submit only ONE post for consideration.
- Post must be “work-safe” and contain nothing vulgar.
- “Like” iFabbo on Facebook.
- The submitted post must have been posted on your blog the week of Monday, February 14th, 2014 through Friday, February 28th, 2014.
- Make sure you post the link under the Submission Call post on our facebook page. If your submission isn’t in the right spot, we might miss it.