Perhaps appropriate given the madness of fashion week upon us the last two weeks, the theme of this weeks submissions was style, style and more style. Our bloggers were busy talking fashion, showing off their outfits or writing about a designer show. Week after week, it continues to be proven, that no matter how many bloggers are out there in the world, the industry continually remains individualistic. Some use videos to tell their story, while others rely on amazing photography. Here are some of those stories.
This week’s powerful content:
Juliet at Lily Rose makes fashion fun in a short video showing off her style in a winter wonderland.
Bonjour Chica blogger Aida introduces us to the up and coming Petite Fashion Week happening soon, and all the details on how to attend and get involved.
For NYFW coverage, find Nicole of Nicoles Lifestyle Lounge providing a terrific recap of the Alexander Wang Fall 14 fashion show.
Sylwia at Peppermint Lips shows us her three favorite face highlighters, and why you should add them to your own beauty closet.
Do you want your blog post featured on iFabbo? We do the link love weekly, so arm yourself with your best post from the specified week, head on over to our Facebook Page and submit it!
The deadline for this week’s submissions is Friday, February 21st, 2014 at 8pm EST. No posts submitted after the deadline will be considered.
In order for your post to be considered, follow the instructions below:
- You must have the iFabbo seal displayed on your website, and it must link back to our site. You probably did this already when you were first issued your seal, but be sure to double check it!
- Please make sure all submitted links are Beauty, Fashion, or Lifestyle related.
- Submit only ONE post for consideration.
- Post must be “work-safe” and contain nothing vulgar.
- “Like” iFabbo on Facebook.
- The submitted post must have been posted on your blog the week of Monday, February 17th, 2014 through Friday, February 21st, 2014.
- Make sure you post the link under the Submission Call post on our facebook page. If your submission isn’t in the right spot, we might miss it.