Happy New Year iFabboers! We hope everyone has had an amazing year so far! We have so many great posts to share with you. Looks like 2014 is already a great year for blogging!
- We were wondering when someone was going to submit a review of the Naked3 Palette for us to oogle over? Kirby is showing off TONS of product shots, swatches, and shadow looks on The Mercurial Magpie.
- Just because the holidays are over, that doesn’t mean that you can’t dress up anymore. Deanna at Looks I Love shows us how to dress up a LBD.
- Looking for a new moisturizer? Arzoo is showing off the Body Shop’s Cool BB Cream on her blog, Beauty and Makeup Love.
- Turning the corner form Christmas to New Year’s Eve, Amy from The Camera’s Lying showed off some seriously long legs with a pair of disco pants and blue suede platform shoes!
- Rounding out our favorites this week, we have Shikah from Sorelle Grapevine showing off her Lime Crime matte lips that are totally to die for.
Do you want your blog post featured on iFabbo? We do the link love weekly, so arm yourself with your best post from the specified week, head on over to our Facebook Page and submit it!
The deadline for this week’s submissions is Friday, January 10, 2014 at 8pm EST. No posts submitted after the deadline will be considered.
In order for your post to be considered, follow the instructions below:
- You must have the iFabbo seal displayed on your website, and it must link back to our site. You probably did this already when you were first issued your seal, but be sure to double check it!
- Please make sure all submitted links are Beauty, Fashion, or Lifestyle related.
- Submit only ONE post for consideration.
- Post must be “work-safe” and contain nothing vulgar.
- “Like” iFabbo on Facebook.
- The submitted post must have been posted on your blog the week of January 6 – January 10, 2013.
- Make sure you post the link on our Submission Call post on facebook . If your submission isn’t in the right spot, we might miss it.