Since quite a few of you are getting ready to go on vacation this week, we wanted to bring you some awesome posts from our members featuring some great winter looks, tips and tutorials. We were definitely inspired!
- Brigitte from ColorMeSoCrazy created a fantastically intricate snowflake nail art tutorial. If you’re still looking for a great idea to submit for our Holiday Roundup post, look no further!
- Dollie from Indian Shringar posted a great tutorial for a shimmery smoky eye. This look would be perfect for a holiday party!
- Another exceptional holiday nail art tutorial, Shilpa from Our External World created a step-by-step illustration for a Christmas themed set of nails.
- If you have pale skin, make sure to check out this post from Jezz Dallas on how to accentuate pale skin during the winter.
Our members really went all out this week. We’ll be taking next week off to cherish the holiday time, but look out for our submission call in the New Year! We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Do you want your blog post featured on iFabbo? We do the link love weekly, so arm yourself with your best post from the specified week, head on over to our Facebook Page and submit it!
The deadline for this week’s submissions is Friday, January 3, 2013 at 8pm EST. No posts submitted after the deadline will be considered.
In order for your post to be considered, follow the instructions below:
- You must have the iFabbo seal displayed on your website, and it must link back to our site. You probably did this already when you were first issued your seal, but be sure to double check it!
- Please make sure all submitted links are Beauty, Fashion, or Lifestyle related.
- Submit only ONE post for consideration.
- Post must be “work-safe” and contain nothing vulgar.
- “Like” iFabbo on Facebook.
- The submitted post must have been posted on your blog during the weeks of December 23, 2013 – January 3, 2014.
- Make sure you post the link on our facebook submission call post. If your submission isn’t in the right spot, we might miss it.