This week’s iFotW shows off the diversity of our members! We’re featuring posts from three continents and five different countries–not many organizations can say that! From fashion to skincare to makeup, this week has something for everyone.
- A&J’s Hairport reviews toner, a skincare “necessity.” Do we really need the product? Find out!
- Endless Summer highlights a Fall essential, Hunter Wellington rain boots, and the colors that work for this season and after.
- Fashion Panache shows off her outfit for an art event. Her colorful accessories really make the ensemble!
- Miss Glam Dan pulls off a sartorial trick: making a leather skirt work for the office!
- Perilously Pale swatches and reviews four colors of the limited edition Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadows for Fall 2012. One word: gorgeous!
Do you want your blog post featured on iFabbo? We do the link love weekly, so arm yourself with your best post from the specified week, head on over to our Facebook Page and submit it!
The deadline for this week’s submissions is Friday, October 26th at 6pm EST.
In order for your post to be considered, follow the instructions below:
- You must have the iFabbo seal displayed on your website, and it must link back to our site. You probably did this already when you were first issued your seal, but be sure to double check it!
- Please make sure all submitted links are Beauty, Fashion, or Lifestyle related.
- Post must be “work-safe” and contain nothing vulgar.
- “Like” iFabbo on Facebook.
- The submitted post must have been posted on your blog the week of October 13th, 2012 to October 19th, 2012.
- Make sure you post the link here. If your submission isn’t in the right spot, we might miss it.