Email signatures are a super easy way to to promote yourself and your blog in your everyday correspondence. It is an easy way to let your peers know what projects you are working on and how they can contact you via social media. WiseStamp is an application that allows you to easily extend your blog, brand, and/or business into all of your email signatures.
WiseStamp also allows you to add little social media icons. It also has options to help you auto-include your latest tweets, blog posts, pins, and more. You can download the Chrome extension, Safari version, or the Firefox add-on. This application works with Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, and Hotmail. It is also an easy way to turn your signatures from blah to eye catching.
To set up your own signature, follow the steps below.
1. Go to WiseStamp
2. Click the Download Now button. This will download the software to your computer so that you can customize and use it. Once it has downloaded, the WiseStamp editor will pop-up and ask you to sign up.3. Next, the editor will ask you for some details on what you would like to include in your signature.
4. Once all of your details are entered in, you will see the different signature template options that you have to chose from. You also have a few color options when it comes to your signature (which can always be edited later by HTML).
5. After your basic information is entered and you have picked your template comes the fun part. Now you are able to add in social icons, email apps, and IM icons.
6. Once your signature is set up to your liking, you will want to save and exit.
7. Now, when you create an email, your new signature will automatically be inserted.
There are also paid options that start at $36/year which allows you to to have more options like support, custom social icons, and signature assignments to different email addresses. The free version should suit the everyday blogger though.
Are you using your email signature to drive traffic to your blog? How has it been working for you? Let us know in the comments.