UPDATE: Congratulations to the five bloggers who have each one a first prize!
- Bryony Cambel VIC
- Michelle Wong NSW
- Annica Henkel QLD
- Melanie Haines NSW
- Sarah Cook QLD
Australian beauty bloggers: Check out this for a beautiful prize! You could win one of FIVE overnight beauty escapes at a particpating Marriott hotel and Guinot salon, or one of FIFTY Guinot beauty samples! Sounds enticing? If your answer is yes, put down your latte and read on, now!
(If you are reading this via RSS and can’t see the entry forms or terms and conditions in the tabs below, please visit this page on the iFabbo blog.)
Thanks to those who entered! This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the five major winners!
GUINOT AUSTRALIA / MARRIOTT HOTELS PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS JUNE 2012
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia, aged 18 years and over, who are beauty bloggers and approved iFabbo members or who are beauty bloggers and have applied to be iFabbo members. Employees of the promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. One entry per person.
3. To enter. Step 1: Go to http://blog.ifabbo.com/guinot and enter your details as an iFabbo member, or details to apply to become an iFabbo member. Step 2: Visit the Guinot Australia website at http://guinot.com.au and browse the products. Log into your Twitter account and tell Guinot Australia via a tweet (@guinotaustralia) in 140 characters or less “Which Guinot beauty product interests you the most and why?”. Paste your tweet’s URL into the correct entry form field. Step 3: Tweet the http://blog.ifabbo.com/guinot page URL and title and paste your tweet’s URL into the entry form field. Press the “Submit” button once you’ve completed registration form.
4. Participants must fill out, in full, all mandatory elements of the promotion entry form in order for their entry to be valid.
5. This is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of a prize occurring between the start date of the promotion and the date the prize is claimed. Prize value mentioned is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at the time of publishing.
6. The promotion commences 9:00am, AEST June 15, 2012, and closes at 5:00pm, AEST July 13, 2012. The promotion will be judged by a panel of judges. Judging will begin at 9.00am, AEST July 16, 2012 at the judges’ premises. The winners will be notified by e-mail or mail using contact details provided in their entry. The winners’ names and blogs may also be published on the iFabbo blog, newsletter or related social-media accounts.
7. Prizes. Total prize pool valued at a minimum of AUS$5412.50.
The best five (5) valid entries as deemed by the judges will each win one (1) night for two (2) at one of the five participating Marriott hotels, as allocated by the judges. One (1) prize package per hotel includes:
a. One (1) night stay for two (2) people in a room valued at the average price of AUS$259 (value per night based on double occupancy in Australian dollars and inclusive of GST).
b. Champagne for two (2) people valued at AUS$25.00
c. Breakfast for two (2) people valued at AUS$40.00
d. A Guinot salon treatment for two (2) people valued at AUS$500.00
e. One (1) Guinot gift and pair of thongs valued at AUS$142.00
e. Total value of each first prize is AUS$966.00
The best remaining fifty (50) valid entries as deemed by the judges will each win a sample size or trial size Guinot product including:
a. One (1) Guinot beauty product sample size or trial size valued at a minimum of AUS$11.65
b. Total minimum value of each second prize is AUS$11.65
8. Flights and transport to and from the participating Marriott hotels and Guinot salons are not included in the first prize. Transport is at the discretion of the prize winner.
9. First prizes are valid for redemption between July 13, 2012 and January 13, 2013. Accommodation and salon treatments must be redeemed at the same time.
10. Additional nights’ accommodation, breakfast, wine, salon treatments and travel expenses at winners’ discretion.
11. Second prize is based on the product chosen by the entrant in entry step two. Where possible, entrants will receive a sample- or trial-size of their chosen product. If the chosen product is not available, a similar sample- or trial-size product will be selected at the discretion of Guinot Australia.
12. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter (including its officers, founders, founding members, executive members, advisors, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including but not limited to, where arising out of the following: a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunctioning (whether or not under the promoter’s control); b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not by the promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter; d) any variation in prize and/or prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; or e) anything arising out of or in connection with taking or using the prize.
13. All entries become the property of the promoter. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the privacy notice.
14. The promoter is iFabbo LLC of 1878 Union Street San Francisco, CA 94123.