Get Your Claws Out!
Boo! It’s Fall! Which means cooler weather (this will make some of us happier than others), cozy sweaters, pumpkins, and HALLOWEEN (primarily if you’re located in North America and Canada)!
From keeping our eyes open and our ears to the ground, we know that a lot of our members go all out with the creativity on this holiday. So, what better way to give a nod to this spook-tacular time of the year than to feature some of our members finest works of art? Nail art, that is!
Step by Step
Here is how you can get involved in the iFabbo Halloween Spook-tacular!
- CREATE something Halloween themed on your nails. So easy! Please make sure it is a “work-safe” entry.
- LIKE the iFabbo Facebook Page
- UPLOAD your submission to the wall
- TELL your people (friends, family, internet randoms) to vote by liking the iFabbo Facebook Page and clicking LIKE under your photo. (You’ll see why below).
- LIKES must be made on the original photo uploaded to our wall. It’s fine to share the photo to promote your entry, but the actual “voting like” must be on our page and at the original photo.
What’s In It For Me?
Other than the obvious nod to the celebration of Halloween, we’ll also be featuring the Top Five (or more!) submissions on our blog! This will also be promoted on our Social Media Networks throughout the month of October.
The Fine Print
In order for your post to be considered, follow the instructions below:
- You must have the iFabbo seal displayed on your website, and it must link back to our site. You probably did this already when you were first issued your seal, but be sure to double check it!
- Please make sure all submitted photos are themed for Halloween.
- Post must be “work-safe” and contain nothing vulgar.
- “Like” iFabbo on Facebook.
(The deadline for submitting your photo and for votes is Friday, October 19 at 6pm EST)