It’s Friday! You know what that means… time to feature our favorite iFabbo SHOP reviews. Do you want to be featured next week? Read below for more details!
Struggling with oily and acne prone skin for many years, Galaxia has always been on the hunt for a product that could help fight her skin problems. Being a new mom, she additionally needed something that could act fast and didn’t require much. Relogy is an easy to use and fast acting treatment, which she likes especially since it is gentle to her skin, doesn’t leave a strong scent and on top of that is extremely good value for her money.
Galaxia is a beauty blogger that loves to share her thoughts on makeup and skin care. “Beautifying the world and appreciating the beauty it already has!” Find her blog here: http://xlovehappyx.com/
Curvy Girl On A Budget
Violet titled her post about Rocksbox with “Feeling like a kid on Christmas morning.” Being able to try out several jewelry pieces for 60 days with options of keeping them for a reasonable price, it felt to her like getting presents every month. A joyful experience that has found a new fan!
Violet started her blog for curvy and plus size girls who shop on a budget. Finding fashionable items on a small budget is her goal and she is more than happy to share her finds with you. Find her blog here: http://www.curvygirlonabudget.com/
Skin Stuff by Katy
Never heard of anything like it, the Perlier body water was definitely something new for Katy to try out. But loving everything citrus or lemon scented, this product turned out to be right up her alley. Refreshing and cooling on the skin, the body water crackles but doesn’t leave a sticky residue. A new discovery Katy learned to like a lot.
Katy wants to help people make good decisions when it comes to skin care and makeup. Being interested in anything skin care herself, she shares her research and experiences on her blog: http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/
Have you heard about the iFabbo Social Media Conference? Join us in San Francisco on October 12th, 2013, for an exclusive one-of-a-kind experience. Click here for more details!
Send us your iFabbo SHOP product review, for consideration in our weekly “spotlight” series. Every week we will feature the best reviews. To qualify, make sure to follow the instructions below:
- Email your submissions to Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must have the iFabbo seal displayed on your website, and it must link back to our site.
- Please make sure all submitted links are reviews on a product you have received from the iFabbo SHOP.
- Make sure you use the appropriate URLs and hashtags in your review. You should have received the inserts with all of the relevant information with your product order.
- For the “Spotlight” we would like to use a photo of you. Please submit either a photo with your review or let us know to use one from your “About” page or anywhere else from your blog.
- We love pictures so make sure you take photos of the products and include the in your review and post them on Twitter and Instagram.
- Submit only ONE post weekly for consideration.
- Post must be “work-safe” and contain nothing vulgar