It’s Friday! You know what that means… time to feature our favorite iFabbo SHOP reviews. Do you want to be featured next week? Read below for more details!
House of Nakashiima
Elizabeth, being in her early 30´s, thought it was time to look for a skin care product that can freshen up the appearance of her skin and help with preventing the aging process. Trying out the Hydroxatone AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Cream her skin developed a soft and glowing appearance. Creamy, nourishing and moisturizing, Elizabeth concludes this cream is a great product.
Los Angeles based beauty blogger Elizabeth is a makeup lover and beauty product aficionado. Originally, sharing her enthusiasm for makeup on Youtube, she decided to create her blog to really give her passion the focus and platform it needs. Find her blog here: http://houseofnakashiima.blogspot.com/
High Heels and Training Wheels
Lindsey says she has a “hate/hate relationship” with BB creams and it does take a lot to win her over. Trying out the Hydroxatone BB cream, she didn´t expect to change her opinion. However, to her own surprise this BB cream did turn out to be a great addition to her makeup routine. The multi-use product which acts as sunscreen, moisturizer and light foundation in one, turned Lindsey into a BB cream believer.
Lindsey is a beauty blogger, a mom, a wife and a newly student. Realizing she had spent a lot of time with her family and cared for others, she created her beauty blog to find some time for herself and to re-discover her own style. Find her blog here: http://hhandtw.blogspot.com/
Being very cautious about tanning in the sun and not having the most pleasant memories of self-tanners from using them in the past, Kelsey was very interested yet intimidated to try the Beautisol self-tanning mousse. Once applied and worn however, she quickly realized, this product is nothing like those she remembered. This is actually a great self-tanner that won´t leave streaks and delivers a natural looking result.
Kelsey is a passionate blogger from Florida. Writing about crafting and cooking, beauty, makeup or food and fashion, anything that looks like fun with a twist of simplicity. Find her blog here: http://modernmartha.com/
Have you heard about the iFabbo Social Media Conference? Join us in San Francisco on October 12th, 2013, for an exclusive one-of-a-kind experience. Click here for more details!
Send us your iFabbo SHOP product review, for consideration in our weekly “spotlight” series. Every week we will feature the best reviews. To qualify, make sure to follow the instructions below:
- Email your submissions to Jessica at email@example.com
- You must have the iFabbo seal displayed on your website, and it must link back to our site.
- Please make sure all submitted links are reviews on a product you have received from the iFabbo SHOP.
- Make sure you use the appropriate URLs and hashtags in your review. You should have received the inserts with all of the relevant information with your product order.
- For the “Spotlight” we would like to use a photo of you. Please submit either a photo with your review or let us know to use one from your “About” page or anywhere else from your blog.
- We love pictures so make sure you take photos of the products and include the in your review and post them on Twitter and Instagram.
- Submit only ONE post weekly for consideration.
- Post must be “work-safe” and contain nothing vulgar