Did you think we would have a “50 Bloggers to Watch & Learn From” series with just the U.S, the U.K. and Australia? No way! One of the best things about iFabbo is how truly international we are from our members and our team. Of course we had to celebrate our awesome bloggers from countries outside of the ones we already featured.
Don’t forget to subscribe to these blogs!
1) Anita’s Beauty Blog – Reading beauty blogs written by trained makeup artists is always a plus. Other than her awesome beauty posts, Anita also just celebrated her one year blogversary. Congratulations!
2) Be Beautilicious – Clean layouts for your blog are always a must! We love how easy it is to navigate though Shalini’s posts and pages.
3) Beauty Fiends – Julia is one of the beauty box queens we have on our list. She subscribes to several beauty boxes so if you are curious to see what she receives each month, add Beauty Fiends to your blogroll.
4) Beauty Reflections – This Canadian Beauty Junkie definitely has some of the best products swatches we have seen yet. It will have you wanting to purchase all of the makeup items she reviews.
5) Beauty Thesis – Beauty Thesis has been around for 4+ years. Tamara has put a lot of hard work into this blog and it absolutely shows!
6) Beauty, Brains, and Brawns – “Beauty Check” is a series that Pooja created on her blog to share beauty related information from beauty sites across the world. Definitely worth reading!
7) BV Style – Aside from Joanne’s shares on fashion collections, NOTDs, and makeup swatches, we also really enjoy her “Quote of the Day.” Not only are they uplifting but will constantly put a smile on your face.
8) Chase Beautiful Things – Who doesn’t love a blogger who is also a Journalism graduate? You can always count on Kumiko to post remarkable articles and get you inspired to also be a great writer.
9) CherrySue Doin’ the Do – As single working mom of two teens, Susan still manages to share her thoughts with us on many beauty products and stunning NOTDs.
10) Classic with Colour – Rachel and Sarah are the founders of Classic with Colour. If you’re fascinated in the latest news about fashion ranging from Dubai to Dublin this is the blog for you.
11) CrazyPopLock – One thing we love about CrazyPopLock is her thorough beauty product reviews.
12) David Venter – David is on our top list of bloggers. Not only does he gives you the lowdown on fashion news but also keeps readers updated on celebrity gossip, entertainment, lifestyle, and more.
13) Drugstore & Bargain Lover – Drugstore brands are stepping up their game in the beauty world nowadays. So Stavroula is your go-to-girl if you are looking for product reviews on drugstore brands.
14) Endless Summer – Everyone tends to dread Mondays, but on Elena’s blog she tries to make it a little brighter with her “Music Monday” series. Make sure to also visit her blog on Fridays for “Fashion Friday.”
15) Fabulosity World – Aimee is one of our many beauty blogger members from Asia. Not only does she post great product reviews and makeup looks but she also shares with us her many traveling adventures.
16) Jake Sauvage – Jake is a great blogger who created Jake Sauvage to educate his readers on beauty, health, and wellness. Not to mention in each post he shares with his readers another blogger who has taught him something important.
17) Fashion Fractions – We absolutely love Neris’ fashion style! She is also drop dead gorgeous and always looks like a runway model in her pictures.
18) Flaws and All – If you enjoy reading about hair, skin, and nail products, Amy’s Flaws and All is the blog to go to. Not to mention we love how clean and clear her pictures are.
19) Fluff and Fripperies – Emma is one of our fab Irish Beauty Bloggers. While posting on her blog regularly of many makeup news and product reviews posts, she also contributes to other blogs such as Beaut.ie and She Said Beauty, which is worth checking out.
20) For Those About to Shop – Laura is very passionate about fashion and that caught our attention right away. If we enjoy her blog, we are sure you will too.
21) Fuchsia – Need an ultimate fashion and beauty destination? Fuchsia is it! Sapana will keep you informed with beauty product reviews, makeup tutorials, DYI, fashion looks, and more.
22) Funny Face Beauty – Alicia’s clean blog layout and great pictures definitely caught our eye… not to mention her blog posts are well written and very informative.
23) Gaby’s Beauty Blog – FOTDs seems to be Gaby’s forte because we just can’t seem to get enough of it.
24) Glamorouxx – Maris is another must-add to your blog roll. She will update her readers of what is new and good in the beauty world and guarantees honest and throughout product reviews.
25) Glitter and Gorgeous – Curious about the latest beauty press releases? Rekha will keep you updated while also posting makeup tutorials you may want to try on yourself.
26) Joanne Faith – Joanne is one of our favorite fashion bloggers from New Zealand. She not only has a great sense of style but she also cooks! Her food posts will make you wanting more!
27) Kindness by Design – Interested in cruelty free designs for your wardrobe? Kindness by Design is just the blog for you! Join Kendall in making the world a better place starting with your outfit.
28) Lacey Smiles 84 – Want a blog that talks about hauls, reviews, tutorials, and more? Lacey is the one for you!
29) Liner and Glitter and Gloss, Oh My! – Danielle’s “The Big Reveal” series is a great read especially for those of you who are curious about beauty box subscriptions but don’t want to dish out the money. Now you get to see exactly what each month’s beauty box contains.
30) Miss L – A great quality about Leelo’s blog are her clear pictures of NOTDs, products, EOTDs, and swatches. You can’t go wrong with that.
31) MissKatV – Not only is Katrina an amazing beauty blogger, but she is also a graphic artist and beauty product developer. We’re very impressed!
32) MsFiloSophie – Great quality pictures are a must for a successful blog and Filomena has just that!
33) Musings of a Makeup Maniac – If you want a credible beauty blogger, Julie is your girl as a qualified Beautician and Makeup Artist. Not only will that make you will fall in love with her but just by reading her posts, you will feel connected as if you know Julie personally.
34) Nailderella – Are you a lover of nail polishes? Karine of Nailderella will be your new best friend. Her nail polish swatches are amazing not to mention her nail art designs are simply fabulous.
35) New Love – If you love lipsticks and circle lenses, Bhumika’s amazing blog should be your next stop.
36) Norah Loves Makeup – Norah is another favorite of ours. She is a superb beauty blogger even with her hectic schedule in media, TV, events, and public relations. Keep up with Norah on her latest product reviews, makeup collection launches, and more.
37) Not Just On The Inside – Pictures are great with blog posts but having too much can be a clutter. Thankfully Donna combines her pictures in a collage giving you several pictures in one.
38) Obscure Beauty – If you’re interested in beauty tips and advice, Dania has some helpful reads just for you such as how to get beautiful hair, makeup routines, travel essentials to have, and even how to organize your bathroom essentials.
39) Perfect Skin Care for you – This Indian Beauty blogger writes about beauty, DIY and healthy lifestyle. A great assortment of reads you must check out.
40) Perilously Pale – Christa is known for her fair-skinned beauty. Not only does she provide fabulous quality pictures and swatches but she also shares stunning FOTD looks.
41) Pink Chocolate Break – A fashion and beauty blog that also includes posts about chocolate? Yes Please! Pink Chocolate Break is our sweet delight!
42) Saga of a Fatshionista – Ever wanted an expensive designer item but couldn’t afford it? Shade’s “This vs. That” posts are definitely worth checking out!
43) Style is Eternal – Maria created Style is Eternal to become a girl’s guide to everything! That alone should have you heading to this blog asap.
44) Styleisle – Lorna is one of Ireland’s leading fashion bloggers and journalist. Not only does she have many publications in magazines, but also has a weekly fashion and beauty column in the newspaper and makes appearances on the television and radio.
45) The Daily Nail Blog – Melissa’s The Daily Nail Blog is not your usual nail blog with just swatches of many nail polishes. Instead she posts some of the most creative and innovation nail designs worth seeing and trying out for yourself.
46) The Dressing Room – How can you not want to follow a blog called “The Dressing Room”?! Here you will not only find posts about fashion, but also beauty, contests, and lifestyle posts as well.
47) The Feminine Crusade – Shang’s “TFC’s Tete-e-tete” is always a fun read where she will ask her readers beauty related questions. It is a great way to get readers interacting with one another and eager for more questions.
48) The Perfectly Imperfect Beauty Blog – Got a particular beauty or fashion topic you want to read about? Lydia writes about almost everything! She has topics ranging from award shows, different makeup brands, launches, skincare, hair products and much, much more!
49) The Style Mogul – We could scroll down posts and posts of fashion bloggers. One thing we really enjoy to make it easier are Christina’s lookbook posts that highlights all of the outfits she shared each month.
50) Vanity No Apologies – Anshita is a beauty blogger many of us could relate to, who owns too much makeup and uses so little. If you like bohemian hair, neon colors, and neutral makeup, Anshita is your girl!