Pro or hobby blogger, there are many of us out there. But how many exactly? Sometimes it is good to take a closer look at your surrounding and explore your community to get the facts straight! Let’s take a look at the numbers you need to know to put your blog into the right perspective!
- You might have noticed that your blog is not the only one within the blogosphere! In fact, 3 million new blogs come on online every month!
- Most used platforms are WordPress and Blogger, followed by Tumblr.
- WordPress.com has over 63 Million blogs
WordPress.com has over 63 Million blogsthere are about 63 million WordPress sites around! Does your blog stand out from the crowd?
- More than 50% of bloggers have more than one blog!
- Statistics found out, 1 in 5 bloggers updates their blog daily and 15% of Bloggers spend more than 10 hours each week with their blog. How much time do you put into your blog?
- Professional bloggers maintain an average of 4 blogs at the same time! Talk about time management…
- Even though it is a dream of many, only 27% are actually full-time bloggers!
- Bloggers use an average of five different social media sites to drive traffic to their blog. Which social media sites do you use?
- Blogging success doesn’t come over night as we explained here and here. 20% of bloggers have been blogging for over 6 years!
- Over 80% of people prefer to read blogs in the morning! Keep that in mind when you schedule your posts/tweets etc.
Share your thoughts with us on your blog statistics! How much time do you invest into blogging and do you think your blog gets enough attention?